Not sure about learning to fly in a group setting? Or, are you experienced and looking for advanced training; maybe even choreography development? Private lessons are an excellent way to get a plan catered to your needs.
Ladies night out, company workshops, or friends wanting to try new things; schedule a Group lesson with us at a time convenient for you.
- In compliance with Sacramento guidelines, masks will be required while you are participating indoors with Rebel Aerial Instruction.
- If you arrive before a Rebel Aerial Instructor, please wait outside so that we can properly sanitize our gym area and bathrooms for you.
- We ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer at check in, and leave extra belongings in your vehicle.
- We ask that parents wait in their vehicles, or considering dropping off and picking up students.
- Apparatus will be assigned to one student per session, with only one session a day. Your warm up area will be directly under the apparatus. Should you need to use the restroom, please wash and sanitize upon your return.
- If you feel unwell, or have been around anyone that has exhibited symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home.