Not sure about learning to fly in a group setting? Or, are you experienced and looking for advanced training; maybe even choreography development? Private lessons are an excellent way to get a plan catered to your needs.
GROUP TRAINING *ages 13+*
Ladies night out, company workshops, or friends wanting to try new things; schedule a Group lesson with us at a time convenient for you.
Here are a few things we are doing to ensure your health and safety during class:
- In compliance with Sacramento guidelines, masks will be required while you are participating indoors with Rebel Aerial Instruction.
- If you arrive before a Rebel Aerial Instructor, please wait outside so that we can properly sanitize our gym area and bathrooms for you.
- We ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer at check in, and leave extra belongings in your vehicle.
- We ask that parents wait in their vehicles, or considering dropping off and picking up students.
- Apparatus will be assigned to one student per session, with only one session a day. Your warm up area will be directly under the apparatus. Should you need to use the restroom, please wash and sanitize upon your return.
- If you feel unwell, or have been around anyone that has exhibited symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home.
Rebel Aerial Artistry
Part of The Sacramento Fitness Collective
1106 N D Street Suite #7
Sacramento, Ca 95814
*Park and Enter on the Warehouse side off Dos Rios*