About Coach B
Owner Rebel Aerial Artistry | Sac Fitness Collective
Firefighter since 2006
Aerialist since 2012
EMT, CPR certified since 2004
LARRO, Rescue Systems 1 Certified
Ecole National Du Cirque Instructor program 2017
As an Instructor, Kat (Coach B) prides herself on safety and progressive training techniques, while making the language of aerial accessible to all levels. She strives to teach her students to find their own way in the aerial arts, as opposed to "cookie cutter" aerialists. Her workshops are thoughtfully composed with the goal of nurturing a passion for the art while also building the strength and endurance to advance. With presently over a decade of experience as a Firefighter and EMT, Kat is current with her safety certificates and oversees equipment installation, maintenance, and sanitization to ensure an environment where her students can fly in the safest possible setting.
She is an active member of the Aerial and circus community, and strives to share her education and training with all who are interested. You can follow along on Instagram @rebelaerial.artistry or @kbostonstrong
About Coach Monica
Monica is a multidisciplinary performer and instructor who has been dancing for over a decade and began her aerial journey in 2014. She found Come Fly with B in 2016 after relocating back to Sacramento and never looked back. She has trained under various instructors across California and has performed through out the Los Angeles and Sacramento area. Her well versed dance training includes jazz, hip hop, ballet and modern dance.
She is also trained on other apparatuses such as lyra, hammock, and trapeze, in addition to the aerial silks. Coming from an extensive dance background, her coaching focuses on building strength and control to accomplish musicality and dynamic movements.
When she is not teaching at Rebel Aerial Artistry, she teaches weekly dance and aerial classes in the Sacramento area and offers solo performance acts, as well as group performances with local companies.
She strives to be an active member of the aerial and dance community while encouraging others to join her on this incredible journey. You can see more of Monica on her Instagram @monicaaa_padillaaa
- In compliance with Sacramento guidelines, masks will be required while you are participating indoors with Rebel Aerial Instruction.
- If you arrive before a Rebel Aerial Instructor, please wait outside so that we can properly sanitize our gym area and bathrooms for you.
- We ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer at check in, and leave extra belongings in your vehicle.
- We ask that parents wait in their vehicles, or considering dropping off and picking up students.
- Apparatus will be assigned to one student per session, with only one session per 24-72 hour period. Your warm up area will be directly under the apparatus. Should you need to use the restroom, please wash and sanitize upon your return.
- If you feel unwell, or have been around anyone that has exhibited symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home.
Rebel Aerial Artistry
Part of The Sacramento Fitness Collective
1106 N D Street Suite #7
Sacramento, Ca 95814
*Park and Enter on the Warehouse side off Dos Rios*